Campsite reception office
We have a friendly and comfortable reception office, which is PRM accessible, where we offer numerous services, such as:
- Post office: arriving and departing mail, postcards and stamps for France and Europe for sale.
- Sale of washer tokens and laundry detergent
- Ironing equipment for loan
The campsite is open from April 3rd to September 18th, 2021, but we can be contacted year round to help you with your holiday reservations and give you basic information.
From 9AM to 12PM and from 2PM to 6PM off season
From 9AM to 1PM and from 2PM to 7PM in season
A team is ready to serve you every day (from May 6 to September 8, 2017) and offers:
- Corner market
- Fresh regional products
- Beach items and souvenirs
The bar has a large wooden terrace and a second, cosier terrace with sofas.
- Inside: With a modern decor and a breathtaking ocean view, you can enjoy the spectacular sunset over the Fort La Latte castle.
- There is a giant screen for major events.
- You can also find there different events twice a week in the high season
The Oulala: Snack bar
The Oulala is run by Marie and Edith and it is open from mid-June through the end of August. During school holidays, it is open at lunch and dinnertime. You won't want to cook anymore…
Meals for take away or you can enjoy on our large terrace. It's your choice!