At Le Châtelet campsite, children are number one!
So they can have fun and make new friends, nothing is better than signing them up for the Kid's Club (from July 8 to August 31) with an activity room just for them.
Our mini club welcomes your children from ages 5 to 12 from 10AM to 12PM. The programme will be varied and adapted to the ages and interests of your children: hands-on activities, mini Olympian events, trips to the beach, treasure hunts, etc.
And now for the rest of the family!
At the end of the afternoon you can take part in all sorts of activities that are open to everyone: bocce ball, football, volleyball, Ping-Pong, sea trips, walks on the GR34 trail…
- Mini-golf will amuse both kids and adults. It is available at the reception office, and you can set it up wherever you like. It's a transportable set and can be modified to the wishes of the entire family.
- Everyone can access the bocce ball court at any time of the day, however there is no lighting provided in the evening.
- The Ping-Pong tables are set up in the playground and the equipment can be borrowed from the reception office.
- The fitness equipment is located outside, letting you exercise in the open air. You can take in the ocean view during an easy exercise session!
- In the game room you'll find arcade games, pinball, table football, billiards, etc.
- WIFI coverage for the entire campsite: a fee-based connection that includes two devices. For the best connection for all holidaymakers, certain large-bandwidth usage may be blocked (downloading, VOD, online gaming)
- For your safety: the campsite has perimeter gate that closes at 10:30PM. But don't worry. You can leave your vehicle in our car park at the entrance. The campsite is also equipped with 24/7 video surveillance that operates year round.
- Accommodating persons with reduced mobility: the campsite staff is sensitive and attentive to the conditions of disabled persons: All the services and facilities (shops, sanitary facilities, pool, event space) are handicap accessible. Since 2016, the 'Life' mobile home has made holidays pleasurable and accessible for everyone. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
- For the comfort of the entire family, we created family bathing areas, baby baths, and changing tables.
- We are more than happy to welcome pets as long as they are kept on leashes and have documentation showing their up-to-date vaccination status. (First and second category dogs are not allowed).